Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Online Catechetical Course Wraps Up!


      Ms. Denise Puckett of the Archdiocesan Faith-Formation staff recently wrapped up an online course with her students.

      The web course was called Overview of Catechetical Ministry, Part I. Student feedback and evaluations included the following:


                 "This course is on the mark. I have taken online webinars, etc., in my      
                  professional life, but none in my spiritual life. I like technology and hope
                  that the Archdiocese will continue to develop ongoing formation courses 
                  through this medium."




      The Faith-Formation staff uses the Moodle Made Easy, CRTeacher2 program to provide online coursework. 

      Click for information:   http://www.crteacher2.com/ 

Moodle is a web-based, subscription software that is a 'learning management system.'

      



#########################

No comments: